Sunday, June 04, 2006

Saturday Night Fire

Last night was a pretty nice night here in Lake Stevens (translation: it wasn't raining) so Mom and Dad decided to sit around the firepit (as you can see from my two most recent markings, I like to use it as my own personal fire hydrant).

Gidget and I really enjoy fire nights because they always mean serious lap time. All we have to do is get our furry little butts a little too close to the fire and boom we are in a lap. And with two laps to choose from there is never any waiting.

Today the weather is pretty much back to normal (translation: it's raining) so Gidget and I are going to spend most of the day lounging on the couch. Neither one of us is very fond of the rain. In fact, we have been lobbying Mom and Dad for a move to Arizona, but so far we have had no luck with that endeavor. I guess we will just have to get used to pooping in the rain!
Duke Out

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Don't worry, it's all part of my elaborate plan...about an inch closer and Mom or Dad will surely scoop me up and SCORE, lap time!
Thanks for stopping by.
Duke Out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home