Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catching Up

Hi everydoggy, Gidget here. First I want to say thanks for all
the kind words everydoggy left me about all of my health
problems. And thanks for all the awesome "welcome back's"
that we got. That sure made us feel good. And a special
thanks to our best buddy Winston for the awesome
post he put up about us. You totally rock dude!

Some of you have asked how my knee is doing. A few month's
back it was giving me some problems, and the doctor said
they would probably have to operate on my patella. Well I'm
happy to report that it hasn't given me any trouble in a long,
long time. So we have decided to just put that off indefinitely.
That sounds like a great idea to me. The last thing I want is
more surgery, especially after the last one I had. Apparently
my heart rate dropped really low, and they had to in-too-bait
me. I'm not real sure what that means, but it scared Mom and
Dad quite a bit. But then again, they do scare pretty easily.



In other news, we are pretty sure the video we sent in to
"America's Funniest Home Videos" has not aired yet. They
said they would contact us before it aired, and we never
did hear from them. But we did hear that next year
they are going to be doing a special show devoted
to pugs, so we are hoping to be included. But even if
we aren't that sure sounds like a fun show to watch!

And now, we are off to the vet yet again. But this time, it's for
a good reason. We have to get caught up on all our shots so
that we can go to Doggy Haven for a few days next month.
Mom and Dad are going to someplace called "Lost Wages
Nevada". Apparently there is a a giant pit there that you can
throw all of your money in to. Sounds like fun. But not as much
fun as we are going to have at Doggy Haven. WOO HOO, we
can't wait! It sure is good to be healthy for a change!


Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

9 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

glad your knee is doing okay. Shots are yucky but if you get to go to Doggy Haven they might be worth it.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Gidge...
So great that your knee is doing well!!! Doggy Haven...that does sound like fun!!! Lost Wages Nevada made Mom laugh...whatever! As long as you pups have fun!

I'm so glad you are back!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Gidget!
Sure is nice to hear that your knee is not bothering you. You ar right... no more surgeries please!
I hope they have a great time at Lost Wages Nevada!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, we just got back from "Lost Wages, Nevada" - we had lots of fun throwing money in to that pit. In fact, I wish we'd had more money to throw away! Have fun at doggy haven!! And let us know if you hear from AFV - I'd like to know when the show airs, for sure!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Leah said...

We are SO GLAD you guys are back! We missed you!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are so glad that you are both doing fine now! You look great. Our mom said it makes her shudder when she goes back and looks at those pics of Gidget's surgery! She says that looks like it had to hurt!
Ozzie & Rocky

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Argh! You two might be the cuterest pugs on the interwebs! While I'm happy for you, I am also a little jelly. I can't believe everything you've been through, Gidget. Hopefully these shots are the last you'll see of the V.E.T. for a long, long time.

Can't wait till pug day on AFV!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said...

I hope that your parents have fun in Lost Wages! My Mom is going there on August 6th! Maybe she and your parents can throw their money away together!
Good luck with shots!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Clover said...

Hi Gidget!
It was nice to hear all your good news. I am glad you are back now and hope you have fun at Doggy Haven!
Love Clover xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home