Saturday, February 27, 2010

Checkin' In

Hi Everydoggy, Gidget here.
We just wanted to check in and let you all know that
we are alive and well. We have been busy hibernating
so we haven't had a chance to update the blog lately.
We usually get more active once the weather warms up.

It snows a lot here at our new home. In fact it is snowing
right now. That means I will be holding my pee until Daddy
shovels me a path in the snow. Actually, we don't hate the
snow nearly as much as we hate the rain. As long as we
remember to stay on the path.

Oh and by the way, we now have our very own Facebook page!
Stop by and say hi to us. Just search for Duke Gidget.

~Pug Hugs~ Gidget

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger dw said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you checked in on your bloggy, guys, was wondering how you were surviving winter in your new home. I hope your Daddy always shovels for you -- holding pee isn't such a good idea sometimes. I'll look you up on Facebook!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Glad to know you are doing very well!
Snow?? I am not so sure I'd love it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi guys!
So glad to hear you are both well. I love snow! But not rain. You should ask your parents to build you a snow fort.
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home