Sunday, June 04, 2006

Gidget's First Greenie

Today was a pretty good day. Got in a whole bunch of lounging time and Mommy and Daddy brought us home a new treat....my very first Greenie! It was a little too hard for me at first (I have a dainty little mouth you know) so they warmed it up to soften it for me. It was pretty yummy and I savored this new delicacy for about 20 minutes. Duke on the other hand inhaled his in about 5 minutes....Barbarian!

I just hope it doesn't turn my poop green, how totally embarrassing that would be!
Pug Hugs & Sloppy Kisses~Gidget

6 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen anything so cute as this picture!!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thank you so much Mr. Anonymous. I hear that alot from everyone except for Duke.

Gidgey ;-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard from a lot of people to beware of the greenies, especially for our small pug babies. They were getting lodged in intestinal tracts and stuff. Not digesting and making the pups sick. I just thought I would share since I'd heard.

n

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks Nichole...Mommy & Daddy have very recently heard the same thing, so I am concerned that it just might have been my first and LAST greenie....oh well, if that is the case I know they'll find me something else yummy ;-)
Pug Hugs & Sloppy Kisses~Gidget

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Many many yummy things out there! Let me know what you find. I won't be getting my pug baby for another 7 weeks, she's only 1 week old now!

n

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Oh, we will let you know what goodies Mommy & Daddy discover for us!

Congrats on your soon-to-be pug baby! Please let us know when you get him/her so that we can see the pics.

Gidgey ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home