Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We Swam ... Kinda

So Mom had this brilliant idea to spend some of her birthday money on doggy life preservers. I sure wish she had just bought clothes like any normal woman would have done!

This is me getting ready. I had no idea what I was in for...

Gidget getting ready. Notice how happy she looked?

Mark Spitz I ain't!


Gidget was paddling for shore before she even hit the water.


All in all it was a pretty fun day, but I think Mom & Dad had more fun than we did.

Duke Out

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duke;

We are pug mamas, that makes us not normal from the start...lol. Your breed does something to our psychi and makes us do things we wouldn't normally do. Let me in on the mind control!

Ok, now I am going to have to get Bandit and Paisley life preservers and try them in the water. Looks like so much fun. For Paisley at least......Bandit is not my water boy.

Adorable pics. Caught your blog off of Pugsley, Chloe, and Busters.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hi Paula, Hi Pugsley, Chloe, and Buster, thanks for stopping by!

Sorry Paula, we can never reveal our secrets of human mind control. We would be banned from the secret pug society if we did.

As for the swimming, it wasn't all that bad, definitely funner for the humans than us, but I guess we can get used to it. Mom says we have no choice!
~Duke & Gidget~

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Gidget really looked "happy" about that! We bought one life jacket for our ChiChi because she'd rather be in the pool with us than out. But she does not want to be alone...she wants us to hold her anyway even with the jacket on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home