Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Waiting For Daddy

We have been so good lately...we haven't had any of what Mommy calls, "little accidents" in the house and Duke hasn't chewed up anything for as long as I can remember. I think that is why Mommy has been letting us up on what Daddy calls "the nice couch" more often.
Lately Mommy has been letting us watch out the window for Daddy to pull into the driveway, we LOVE doing that!
We have been known to be stubborn. We can't help it, we are PUGS... but I'm starting to see that making Mommy happy definitely has its perks....now we just have to figure out how we can use this good behavior to work to our advantage....hhmm I'm thinking Pupperoni Ice Cream Sundae, who's with me?
Pug Hugs~Gidgey

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Stubborness is definitely a pug trait!
LOL!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Us? Stubborn?
Never! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home