Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend Update





Thursday night our buddy Emmy came over, and we all got attacked by mosquitoes. Consequently, Friday night Mommy & Daddy went to Target and purchased this contraption. It is called "Mosquito Magnet Defender" and it ROCKS! It single-handedly destroyed dozens of flying critters the first night it was here. We like it so much that Duke hasn't even peed on it yet.
Mommy & Daddy spent most of Saturday doing yard work. Duke and I help out by standing directly in front of them whenever they are doing anything. We think this helps a lot. Saturday night, we went for a boat ride, and Sunday we had a BBQ and an early evening walk around the neighborhood. Mommy & Daddy say I need to drop a few pounds, so they have been on a walk kick lately. Personally, I think I look beautiful.



Pug Hugs~Gidget

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

What a great idea! We need one of those here 'cause the 'squitors love to bite my sister, Miko.

Stay cool pugs!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Aww, poor Miko. We feel her pain. Our 'squitor killer is working great, but we are still getting bit also. I think we need some doggy off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home