Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pugapalooza

Today, Gidget and I went to our very first Pug meetup. We had the time of our lives! There were so many pugs there that we actually lost count. Here are a few pics. Hopefully, Dad will have some video to post later.


We had never seen so many black pugs in one place!


I was checking to see if this guy needed mouth to mouth resuscitation. Turns out he was just a little tired.


This is our new buddy Simon. He is only 7 months old, and still a little shy. He preferred to hang out with the humans.


One of the other black pugs and I thought this fawn pug needed a good ear cleaning.


I think this brawl was a draw!

All in all, everybody had a wonderful time. We can't wait for the next one! But right now, we need a good long nap!

Duke out

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

I used to think it was just between me and Duke, until I saw him cleaning another pugs ears too! Men!
Gidgey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home