Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another Burger Bites The Dust

Today, Duke destroyed another burger toy. That makes five burgers he has destroyed since he moved in 3 years ago. This one only lasted 3 weeks. You see, the burger was my first ever toy (as you can see from the inset picture), so it was kinda special to me. That's why Mommy & Daddy would always buy me a new one after Duke destroyed it. I think they are ready to give up. That darn Dukie! I wish there was some way to make him understand it is not a real burger!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

7 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Please Parents, don't give up on replacing favorite toys. I would be devastated without my beloved weindog with the football, or my yellow ducky, or my pig toys, or my talking bulldog, or my talking cow. So please keep replacing the burger, but I recommend buying stock in whatever company makes them.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi!!! You are right Winston!! They shouldn't let us without our favorite toys... I don't know what I would do without my chicken toy... So plssss Duke's mommy and daddy buy another Burger toy!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Dave said...

mmmmmmmmmm Burger toy mmmmmmmmm gotta get me one of those!

Cheers

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gidget. Check out the burger toy in our new post. It pulls apart. Maybe something like that will work.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

I hear ya Gidget. I'll keep good burger thoughts for you in hopes of a replacement real soon! RIP #5 :-(

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Oh Gidget, you were such a cute little puppy! That burger looks like it is bigger than your head!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for your support everybody. We are still trying to talk them into getting us another burger, but I have a feeling they are going to give in real soon! Who can resist our cute little pug faces. Or at least, MY cute little pug face....hehehe

~Gidget~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home