Sunday, October 01, 2006

Attack Of The Strawberry Tomatoes

Today, Gidget and I discovered a new treat! They are called strawberry tomatoes, and they were just lying in the garden. Actually, Gidget is the one who discovered that we could squeeze around the fence and get into the garden. As soon as I saw her doing this, I immediately shoved her aside and went in myself. I ate six or seven of those little red tomatoes before Dad saw what I was doing. He wasn't very happy with me. I didn't understand why until I threw up on the couch. Then I understood. Oh well, no big deal, I'll be back looking for more tomorrow.

Duke out

7 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Winston said...

I feel for you Duke. Bird poo and milk bones have been known to make me hurl.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Oh dear, my puggies had a snack of goose poo tonight at the park. They just love it!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Yap! It’s known that we get into trouble! I know some doggy who tastes everything: paper, sleepers and dirt – yes u guessed! That’s me! Pug kisses

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger lalagirl said...

Same thing happened to me! Mom gave me cherry tomatoes and I puked! Mom usually peels the skins of the fruits she gives me which is gentler on my stomach. My brother Brownie has a furnace stomach and eats anything and everything, including my puke one time (yuke!!!), and he was fine!

Strawberry tomatoes sound pretty good!

Porky & Brownie

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

I'm sure Duke felt bad about the whole couch incident. Hope you have some good spot remover.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Resisting temptation especially of food is not a puggy stong point by any means. They can figure out rather quickly if edible, but won't put it together with why it came up. And if you fill in the gap, they will find a way!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hmmm... Bird poo, goose poo, paper, dirt, puke, and rocks all sound very tasty. I will have to try them all this weekend!

Yes Cris, I felt very bad. We do have a spot remover. It is called my tounge. hehehe

Thanks for all the comments everybody!

Duke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home