Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The End of Summer

Duke and I are feeling a little bummed. Now that Labor day is over, that means summer is just about over also. And that means rain is coming. Lots and lots of rain. And we don't like rain. In fact, we are not very fond of water in any form. I have been known to hold my poop all day long just to avoid going out in the rain. Duke on the other hand, feels no shame about dropping the occasional deuce on the carpet. Barbarian!

The only good thing about the end of summer is the start of football season. We watch all the games with our daddy and the crazy man who lives next door. He's not really THAT crazy, he just likes to drink beer and yell at the TV a lot. Good times. Go Seahawks!
Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Winston said...

My mommy says Go Seahawks! too, and my daddy says Go Cowboys... all it means to me is that I will have two more shirts I am going to have to start wearing.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Kritter and the Moe agree about the rain. If we didn't have coevered part of the porch I don't think they'd ever poo/pee in the rain!

Thank you for all the support for Moe!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The summer seems to be over for more than a month here. After the hottest July ever, we got the wettest August ever. I hope you don't get the same amount of rain as we did last month, because that will result a very stinky carpet

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, we are with your mommy all the way. We hope you don't have any "accidents" while wearing the Cowboy shirt. hehehe
Kara, we are so happy to hear Moe is doing better. We'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Wow Django, we didn't know that there were places that are wetter than here. So far it still hasn't rained here, but Dad has the carpet cleaner ready just in case. hehehe
Duke & Gidget

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL......I can't get Bandit and Paisley to go out in the rain either. Dropping the occassional deuce......roflmbo. Does a pug have no pride?.....hehehe

I just uploaded pics of Bandit and Paisley in our favorite football team.

Paula
papugpack.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home