Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Clean Bill Of Health


We FINALLY got the test results back from the vet, and as I predicted, I don't have ringworm. I knew there was no way I could have something that sounds that gross. I mean really, ringworm? No way! To celebrate, I think I should get to go back on my treat-filled diet. Please??

In other news, Mom & Dad are going away this weekend to celebrate their 5th anniversary. That means we get to spend the weekend partying with our human cousin Keith. Mom & Dad have been busy all evening writing notes for Keith. How much to feed us, when to feed us, what to feed us, blah blah blah. As soon as they are out the door we are finding all those notes and chewing em up. hehehe
Duke out

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Pssh - we knew there wasn' any ringworm on you!
P.S. I wouldn't tear up those notes - he might not feed you enough!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Oh no, we hadn't thought of that!
Not only did Mom and Dad write notes, they actually measured out each meal and put it in individual baggies. We're hoping Keith gets confused and just gives them all to us at once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home