Saturday, August 05, 2006

Suspicious Activity


It's been a pretty normal Saturday morning so far, Gidget and I have just been lounging on the couch, but we are starting to think that something might be up. We have noticed an abnormal amount of activity in "The Room" this morning. "The Room" is a magical place that we are not allowed into very often. It is filled with harnesses, leashes, treats, old toys, and tons of other fun stuff. Not to mention lots of dryer lint. Yum. I love dryer lint. But I digress. All this activity has got Gidget and I on double high alert. I've got Gidget doing some recon work over on the couch, and we plan to rush "The Room" the next time one of the peeps enter it. I plan on getting to the bottom of this. Or at least scoring myself a rawhide treat. Or some dryer lint. Anyway, I'll let you know how this operation turns out as soon as I complete my mission. This wont be easy, Gidget has fallen asleep on the couch. Looks like I am going in solo.
Duke out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home