Friday, August 04, 2006

When Gidget Met Duke

This is a picture from the day that I first met Duke. December 15th, 2003. I remember it well. Mommy came home from work early, and she had what I thought was a "visitor" with her. Well, this "visitor" quickly claimed all of my toys as his own. I figured no problem, he can't be staying very long. A couple days later, he was still here. And he peed on my bed. And he still had all my toys. "No big deal" I said, trying as hard as I could to be a good hostess and reminding myself that he can't stay forever. Well, it's two and a half years later. Duke is still here. And I'm pretty sure he isn't going to leave anytime soon. I must admit though, he actually has turned out to be a pretty good little brother. I never would have guessed it, but we're buddies for life now. But he still won't share the toys with me. I think I'm gonna go bite his back legs. hehehe
Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home