Saturday, July 29, 2006

Our New Harnesses

Mom saw a post about the Puppia Harness on Riley's blog, so she just had to get a couple for us. I must admit, I do look quite pretty in mine. Now I just need to convince Daddy to get me a pink leash to complete my ensemble. Duke would look handsome in his if he wasn't so goofy. hehehe.

We're going to give them a test run tomorrow and will let you know how it goes!
Pug hugs~Gidget

Goofy ... Maybe, but the ladies find me Simply Irresitible!
Duke Out

4 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Ahhh! They look like stars in their harnesses.

I just can't get enough of these two.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger .:*PugLove*:. said...

Oh..jealousy from Sadie and I. I want one of these so bad for her...in time when the budget has room :o)

The two of them are handsome and beautiful!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I got a pink Puppia a couple of months ago...AND...a pink puppia leash to match. I try to co-ordinate whenever I can.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Pyrite..I hear ya! Mommy went out today and got me a pink collar and a cute pink polka dot leash to match. I just LOVE it.
Pug Hugs~Gidgey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home