Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poop Shelter


Gidget hates the rain. Mom and Dad literally have to chase her around the house to get her to go outside if it is raining. So dad had this brilliant idea. He put up an old umbrella to shield her from the rain. He thinks this will make it easier to get her to go outside to do her business. C'mon, this is Gidget we're talking about. It's gonna take a lot more than one little umbrella to get her outside in the rain. I'm thinking a retractable roof over the whole backyard might be a little more effective. Besides, I figure the first good windstorm we get and that umbrella is gonna end up in the neighbors backyard. I sure hope it doesn't though. I kinda like peeing on it.

Duke out

4 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rocco said...

That's hilarious...I had the same problem this morning with my boy Rocco. Even though he doesn't like the rain he still takes care of "business" and he does so FAST!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey Gidget, I hate the rain also. When desperate I sometimes pee on my Daddy's shoe as he waits under the porch awning. On a seperate note, my parents are trying to finegle my shots so that I can make an appearance at the Oct. 7 Bellevue pug meetup. Will you and Duke be there? =)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hey cris, at least Rocco takes care of his business. Gidget just stands at the door and whines until we let her back in. Then she either holds it till it stops raining or she goes on the carpet!
Winston, I do believe that we will be able to make it to that meetup. Unless of course it is raining! We look forward to seeing you there.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

That is so cute! One time my pug Napoleon held it for so long that I took him outside with me and an umbrella so he would go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home