Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Busy Week

Duke and I have had a very busy week. It all started last Sunday when the crazy man who lives next door came over to watch the Seahawk game with our Daddy. They BBQ'd up some chicken and drank lots of beer. The game started at 10:00 AM but the party lasted until late that night. We love when the crazy man comes over because he gives us lots of belly rubs and butt scratches. Needless to say, Duke and I slept very well that night.

We spent Monday recovering, but the rest of the week has been more of the same. We have had visitors every night, and being the social butterflies that we are, we have been very busy keeping everybody entertained. Tuesday night, we got so excited that one of us (and I'm not saying which one) left Mommy and Daddy a little surprise on the carpet. It wouldn't have been that bad, but then Duke proceeded to run through it and track it all over. That darn Dukie! Mommy and Daddy were not very amused.....

Yesterday, Mommy's computer crashed, so she is not very happy right now. Daddy went through the same thing just last month, so now it must be Mommy's turn. She had lots of pictures of us on there, so we are hoping she can recover them.

Today, we are back to the typical Western Washington weather pattern. Rain, rain, and more rain. We'll be lounging on the couch if you need us.

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget





4 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey Gidget,
Looks like your parents are just like mine...constantly snapping suprise pictures for no good reason. I have begun dealing with my annoyance by biting their toes. They seem to hate it so I recommend it. Otherwise, I'm sure Duke will know how to deal with them.

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

PS- my parents think you look pretty in your surprised picture

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for the advice Winston. I am supposed to be the sweet one in the family, so I could never bite their toes. Duke on the other hand, would be more than happy to chew their toes up. hehehe

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

PS- my parents think you have the market cornered on cuteness!

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gidget,you make the cutest little couch sitter. I wish Paisley would sit still.

The shenanigans sound like my household. Except Bandit the priss acts like he is dying when he steps in poo.

Tell your Mom to back up the pics on cd. Happened to me once, a long time ago. I do it every month or so. To precious to lose.

Paula w/ Bandit & Paisley
papugpack.blogspot.com

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for the advice Paula. Mom is definitely going to heed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home