Saturday, September 30, 2006

Shots

Today, we went to the vet to get our shots updated. We don't usually like getting shots, but Mom & Dad said we had to if we want to go to Doggie Haven next week. We'll do just about anything to go to Doggy Haven, so off to the vet we went.

We weren't in the office for 30 seconds before Duke dropped a deuce on the waiting room floor. Then for good measure, he peed on the wall. That darn Dukie! We can't take him anywhere!

The rest of the trip went pretty well. We have both lost about 3 pounds since we started our diet, so dad was very happy about that. They told him that Duke was looking pretty good, but I could stand to lose a couple more pounds. I did not like that at all. Grrrrr.

So anyways, we got our shots all taken care of, and they even tested our poop. I don't understand why they needed to test our poop. I could have told them, my poop is perfect!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Winston said...

I hope that when we meet Duke will teach me how to pee on things like a guy. My parents make fun because they say I pee like a girl. :-(

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Duke! You are a rascal! Glad you both have your shots updated and that there are some extra low cal snacks to celebrate the weightloss!

woof woof

Pyrite

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duke you are a character. I have to admit laughing here when I read about you from Gidget. I can't say Bandit and Paisley have ever dropped a deuce at the Vet, Bandit has lifted though at the receptionist's desk. You men, have you no pride?......LOL.

Speaking of shots, Bandit and Paisley got the same thing recently in preparing to go to the Pittsburgh Pugfest. They are not going to be to happy learning they go for a grooming next week that includes anals too.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, I would be more than happy to show you how to pee like a dude, but I really think that should be your Dads responsibility.

Pyrite, extra treats sounds like a great idea to us! (sings)"Celebrate weight loss CMON!"

Paula, nope, us men have no pride. Way to go Bandit! Oh and tell Paisley and Bandit they have our sympathies about the anals. Those are NOT fun.

Duke out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home