Friday, December 22, 2006

The Start Of Christmas Vacation

Since neither Mommy or Daddy have to go back to work until after Christmas, Mommy declared last night "The Start Of Christmas Vacation".



This meant that everybody got to open one present. Daddy was not in favor of this idea, but since he already had a couple of hot buttered rums in him, he reluctantly agreed. We agreed with no reluctance whatsoever.


We got to go first. Here we are checking out our gift. Hmmm, what can it be?



Duke actually did most of the opening. Hurry up Duke!


Oh Boy! Just what we always wanted! A rubber ladies shoe! Yipppeeee!


Mommy and Daddy each got to open a gift after that. Mommy got a University of Washington Huskies hooded sweatshirt, and Daddy got the complete second season of the Sopranos. These were nice gifts also, but of course they pale in comparison to our rubber ladies shoe!



In fact, we like our gift so much that in the true spirit of Christmas, we have already had two dogfights over it. Oh boy, I can't wait for Christmas. The fur is really going to be flying. Happy Start of Christmas Vacation everybody!


Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

10 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

A rubber ladies shoe! Wow, you guys sure are lucky pugs. Gidget, that second picture of you cracks me up because you look so perplexed. Merry First day of Christmas guys!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

LOL...looks like a great way to start the season. However, I would love to see some pictures of Gidget enjoying the rubber shoe. How about it Duke?

By the way we're big Huskie fans too...UCONN Huskies.

Merry Christmas

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey Guys,
I wish I could fight with ya'll over the rubber lady's shoe. From the Pugsworth household: We wish all your family a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Grand Duke

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

WOW what a cool gift guys! I want one! All my humans are home too so Happy Start of X-mas Vacation!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I love your shoe. It looks like a lot of fun.
Merry Christmas to you and your family It is already Christmas eve down here in Australia.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Every time I see that show at Target I think about getting it. I don't know what stops me every time, but now that I see how fun it is I'll have to go get it for my babies.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy chewing!

Have a very merry x-mas guys!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you are still enjoying your rubber shoe and it hasn't been distroyed yet ;P

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey duke & gidget,

merry x'mas!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for all the comments guys. And Merry Christmas right back-atcha!

Rocco's Mom, sorry but I generally do not approve of sharing my toys. Even if they aren't technically mine, I still aint sharing! Oh and we're sorry to hear that you are big UCONN fans. And yes, we do remember last years basketball game. Grrrrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home