Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hi Everydoggy! My sister Gidget and I are back from our
vacation at Doggy Haven, and boy are we tired! We actually
got back yesterday morning, and we have been sleeping
ever since. We had tons of fun playing with all the other
doggies there, but it sure is good to be back home.


Actually, we were beginning to wonder if Mom & Dad
were ever going to come back for us, but of course
they did. And for some reason they seemed just as
tired as we were. I guess they had a lot of fun in
Lost Wages Nevada. In fact, they had so much fun
that Dad is going to be cleaning up poop at
Doggy Haven for the next three months to pay for
our stay. Now I know why they call it Lost Wages.

Duke Out

8 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are glad you two had a good stay at Doggy Haven! Our parents are making us stay somewhere in September when they go to see our oldest furless brother for a few days. We don't think it will be quite as nice as where you stayed though... We can only hope!
Ozzie & Rocky

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke!
I hope you had a great time at Doggy Haven!
How was your mom and dad trip to Lost Wages?? I hope they had fun too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Duke glad you are back and glad you had fun. Glad your parents had fun to even if they did lose their wages. hahaha

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Page said...

Welcome home Duke and Gidget! Wow, Duke, your tongue never ceases to amaze me.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Puddleglum said...

I bow to your superior tonguation, my friend.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger CoCo said...

Hello, I found your blog from a fellow Puggle's page. You two are cute. I'm a distant relative. One of my roommate is named Duke.

Doggy Haven and Lost Wages...sounds expensive! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Hugs,
CoCo

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

training provided

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are back! Check out our latest blog for details on a competition we'll be hosting for the next few weeks and let us know if you're interested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home