Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kidney Boulders

Hi everydoggy, Duke here.
Well, my poor sister Gidget was back at the vet again.
Apparently, she somehow got rocks in her belly and she
had to have them removed. Mom says they are called
kidney stones, but based on the one they brought home,
I would call them kidney boulders. This thing was huge!
It was almost as big as Gidgey's head! Well, maybe not,
but it was about the size of a fifty cent piece. I have no
idea how that little girl got something so big in her belly!

I really wish Gidget would stop getting sick all the time.
I was freaked out while she was gone. I kept looking
everywhere for her. I could smell her, but I couldn't find
her. I had nodoggy to cuddle with, nodoggy to play with,
nodoggy to bark with. It was horrible! Why would she go
away and leave me all alone? That Gidget sure is selfish!

Now she is home and resting comfortably in her own bed.
Unfortunately, she can't run around or play with me for
two weeks! That's like 4 years in dog time. Or something
like that. Whatever it is, it's way too long. Hurry up and
get better Gidget. And take off those darn diapers.
It's embarrassing.....

Duke out

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OH NO...Please feel better Gidget!!! And Duke, she'll get better real soon and you'll be playing in no time.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger dw said...

Oh my dear, I hope you get better real soon, Gidget! Otherwise what in dogdom will Duke do???

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke!
I am so sorry Gidget had to suffer that!
My mom had the same problem months ago!
I hope she is recovering well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger IamthatIam publishing... said...

Aw - I stumbled on your blog, and bless all of you ! I hope Gidget feels better soon - that thing is HUGE! Good vibes from me and my furry friends, Christina

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Buy Contact Lenses said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Property Lawyer Delhi said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home