Monday, October 16, 2006

A New Toy And Some New Treats

We are still trying to talk Mom & Dad into buying us another burger. But in the meantime, they got us this squeaky bug thing with six legs instead. It's an OK toy, it's just not the same as the burger. Oh, and I already chewed it's nose off. hehehe

We also got some new treats. They are called Beggar Dog Biscuits, and they are all natural. They are shaped like hearts, and Mom says that is appropriate, because we are always stealing hearts. I'm not real sure what that means, but I don't care, just give me the biscuit already!

I think they taste pretty good, but I'm not real sure. Nothing ever stays in my mouth long enough for me to actually taste it.

Duke out

5 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Winston said...

I am announcing today that I stand in solidarity with my hero Duke and his beloved sister Gidget. For my part, I will not eat until the toy hamburger is replaced. That is correct, following in the footsteps of my mentor Ghandi, I, Winston Pugsworth, am on a hunger strike. This is sure to bring all humans to their knees because nothing looks quite so pathetic as a hungry pug.

The Grand Duke of Pugsworth

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

The bug toy looks pretty fun but I am sure it can't be as cool as the hamburger. Nappy always immediately eats the nose and eyes off his new toys because removal of them leads straight to the brain where he can pull out the brain "fluffing". It is a good thing I can sew a little bit or many toys wouldn't last an hour!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, thank you for your loyalty to our cause. I don't know if I would recommend a hunger strike though. As you get older, you will start to realize that the simple joy of eating takes precedence over everything else. But we appreciate your support!

Pug Mommy, we need your sewing talents desperately! Let us know if you are available to give sewing lessons to our Mom & Dad. We would like to learn ourselves, but we have a feeling the whole opposable thumb thing would be an issue.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow and Belle woul love to play with your new toys and eat treats with you 2.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Those hearts look good and I know what your mama means about stealing hearts. If your mama finds more of the hamburger toy, I guess she will need to buy the entire stock of them to keep you two in business over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home