Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Presents From Grandma



This is a giant doughnut that my Grandma got me for Christmas. She got Gidget a soccer ball toy, but of course that quickly became my toy also.

The best Christmas gift that we received this year was from our Grandma. She made a donation in our name to Seattle Pug Rescue. And of course there is nothing we enjoy more than helping out a Pug in need. What a great Grandma we have! Thanks Grandma!

Duke out

P.S. We will post more Christmas pictures later, but right now we have to go attack our Cousin Keith while our Dad attempts to give him a guitar lesson. See ya!

9 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Grandmas are the best! and that doughnut looks like a great toy....Does it squeak?

Tail wags
~Scrappy

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yumm can Willow and Belle have a bite of that donut?

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Grandma you have!

Looking forward to seeing more pics from your Christmas Day.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Cool donut!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahahaha!! Cooooool gift, Duke!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow that donut looks real!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I'd like to chase you and get that donut away from you and keep it for myself....you cutie pie!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

perfect toy!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Yep Scrappy, grandmas definitely are the best. And yes, the doughnut does squeek!

Sorry Willow & Belle, this is a pretty big doughnut, but I am just not a very sharing Pug ;-)

Thanks Paula. We should be posting more pics tonight.

Cubby & Ronin, I agree! This doughnut is the coolest!

Buster, It might look real, but try as I might, I haven't been able to bite a hole in it yet! I'm dying to find out if it's creme filled!

Good luck catching me RPM. I have got some pretty quick moves ya know!

We agree Kara, a perfect toy from a perfect Grandma.

Thanks for all the comments. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home