Monday, February 26, 2007

Our Exciting Weekend


Since Gidget and I whined about not having enough excitement in our lives, Dad promised to do lots of fun stuff with us this past weekend. But then, of course, it rained all weekend. So I guess our dog park trip will have to wait until next week. We did, however, get to take a car ride around the lake. We love car rides almost as much as walks, and they are far less strenuous. So that was pretty cool. And then, he even took us to Petsmart. That was lots of fun, until we realized we were there to buy shampoo. Buying shampoo could only mean one thing. Bathtime. Yuk. That wasn't exactly what we meant by excitement. And does it really make any sense to spend the whole weekend trying to keep us out of the rain, and then he goes and throws us in a tub full of water?? I sure wish I could figure these humans out....

Duke out

6 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

well, you should glad it wasn't snow! i read from butchy & snicker's blog that everything was covered with 5 inches thick snow after the storm!

there's always next time - i mean the bark park!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

This crappy weather is getting old. We can't wait for it to warm up too so we can get outside again!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Sorry to hear about bath time. You guys look so comfy on that big couch.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Oscar said...

I don't get it either! Every time it rains outside, I get a bath! Sometimes I just want to say, "mommy why bother? Why don't you just shampoo me out here in the rain?"

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I guess we humans don't make much sense Duke - but at least we have food!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

My weekend su..ed too! Rain, rain! I slept all day long! I tell you guys I don't know what's wrong with these humans! But Kara is right! They have the food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home