Monday, February 05, 2007

Not So Super Sunday


Duke and I were very disappointed with yesterday's Super Bowl. And it didn't have anything to do with the game. We figured that the Super Bowl meant a bunch of humans drinking too much beer and eating too much food. For some reason humans, beer, and food always means lots of opportunities for Duke and I to score some stray munchies. So we were all set for the big party.
But then, the strangest thing happened. The game started, and nobody came over. Mommy and Daddy just sat there watching the game by themselves! Even the Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door wasn't here. We were shocked! Are Mommy and Daddy getting too old to party on a Sunday? Apparently so. Finally, the Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door showed up. "OK, now the party is going to start", we thought. But all they did was cook a pizza and drink soda pop. Duke and I didn't even get a piece of pepperoni! C'mon people, this was the Super Bowl! If next years party is this lame, Duke and I are going to a sports bar.

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

7 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I feel your pain Gidget. My People went to someone else's house for the Super Bowl and left me locked in my room! I had a ZERO PERCENT chance of getting food drops. Whoah is we.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh! I don't like when humans are not in the right mood on weekends... They should always be prepared to entertain us!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Pyrite said...

awww it sucks that you didn't get to party party! Better luck at the Stanley Cup Playoffs! I am hoping the peeps whoop it up for that one.

Cheers Pyrite and Boscoe

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey guys,
My parents have been weirdos too, and haven't let me have fun since the unfortunate testicle "incident." We should arrange a playdate sometime (now that football season is over). Also, I had intended to give Duke a high position in my pug government, but.....anyways.

The Grand Duke

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally understand. Daddy wasn't even home. He was on business so it was just Mommy and me. She just sat there with the computer or organizing her pictures in her photo albums. Talk about boring.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

The Super bowl is on down under on a Monday which is a work day! Daddy came home from the office to watch it as he is a sports nut but no special food went down here either.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Mia had plenty of little crumbs to share. For Super Bowl, her Daddy decided to cook for a change and he isn't all that neat and tidy in the kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home