Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Pictures

Duke waiting for the present opening festivities to get started.


Hooray! It's a squeaky turtle toy!


Duke got a Washington Huskies #1 Jersey. It was a little too big, but Mommy says she can fix it for him.


And I got a new pink dress.


Another one of me in my new pink dress. Sorry, but I'm just so pretty in pink!


We also got a new rockstar coat. This was actually for both of us, but I'm not so sure about sharing my wardrobe with my obnoxious brother!


And finally, Duke and I both showing off our new outfits.


We also got lots of new toys, and plenty of treats. All in all, I would have to say it was a very good Christmas. In our next post, we'll show you some of the presents we gave out this Christmas. And we might even show everybody what the Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door looks like. But right now, we are going to rest up for the big New Years Eve party! Merry Christmas everybody!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

12 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Gidget, we LOVE LOVE LOVE your pink dress--so beautiful! It looks like you puggies had a very, very good Christmas!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Gidget you look so wonderful in pink! And Duke is a rock star! Love your gifts! I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for the next X-mas to come!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW so pretty in pink....
You both got some cool clothes.


~Scrappy

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

What a good looking pair! You really must have been good this year!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I also got that same Rock Star shirt! Rock on!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

You guys look great in your new outfits! Glad to hear you had a fun Christmas.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

you look lovely in the dress - are you wearing it for New Year's? And Dukie you look great too!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Günter said...

Wow!! Congrats with your new outfits both of you!!

Hope you will have a great New Year's Eve as well!!!

Take care,

Günter

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

You two look BEAUTIFUL in your new clothes. I wish we had a pink dress like that over here.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks Leah, yes we did have an excellent Christmas!

Thanks Ronin. We're with you, we can't wait for the next Christmas either!

Thanks Scrappy, we think we look very stylin' also.

Thanks Amanda, we were very good this year. Well, at least Gidget was...

Cool Norman, maybe we could form an all-Pug rock band!

Thanks for the compliment Rocco's Mom. We did have a very fun Christmas!

Kara, yes I am definitely wearing my new Pink dress for New Years. We've been looking for a tuxedo for Dukie, but have had no luck yet.

Thanks Gunter, we hope you have a great New Year as well!

Ahh, thanks RPM. Pink is definitely my color!

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrating with pugs on Christmas is fantastic, I truly enjoy spoiling my duo. Thanks so much for sharing your holiday with Duke and Gidget. Love the pics.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Gidget -- I think Maggie has your dress too! Maybe one day you guys can be twins. You look lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home