Monday, February 12, 2007

Stupid Human Tricks

Some of you may recall that a few months back I was trying to teach Dad a new trick. He would get down on all fours and I would climb up on his back. It was going pretty good until Gidget tried to bite his ear off. Well, I am happy to report that after months of training, and several slices of reward pizza, the old man finally seems to have it down, as you can clearly see from this picture. Hmmm.... I guess you can teach an old human new tricks!

Duke out

8 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey guys,
I thought it was a lot funnier when you bit the human.

The Grand Duke

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, finall your old man learn a new trick. :-) now, how do i train my hooman to give me treats whenever i want? what's the command??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Nice job Duke! You two should go on Letterman!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow you are one talented pug!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Cool trick, guys. I like your blog, too. My mommy wants to get another pug one day, maybe when I'm about a year old, and she said she wants a black one. We'll be just like you two! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll keep reading :)
Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

Great trick Duke! You should bring this act on the road!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Very good trick...too bad it took so long to train him right!!!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Good Dad! Good Dad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home