Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Crazy Man Comes Through

A couple weeks ago, we posted about a giant steelhead trout that The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door killed. Apparently Duke hurt his feelings when he said that he would be cooler if he had shared some of his fish with us. Well last night, The Crazy Man made up for it. He came over with a giant hunk of king salmon that he killed (Duke's edit: actually, a friend of his caught it) in the Columbia river, and he gave Duke and I a huge chunk of it. We devoured it so fast that Mommy and Daddy couldn't even get any pictures of us eating it. But here is a picture of the salmon before The Crazy Man cut it up.

Duke's edit: I believe this picture is actually of a giant catfish, and has absolutely nothing to do with the salmon that The Crazy Man gave us. Gidget is so smitten with The Crazy Man that it sometimes impares her judgement. But that salmon sure was delicious. I take back every bad thing I ever said about you The Crazy Man.

The Crazy Man Who Live Next Door ROCKS!
~Pug Hugs~
Gidget

12 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Whoa that is some huge fish. I wouldn't mind living next door to your neighbor if he catches fish like that and shares it, particularly Salmon. yummmm

tail wags
Scrappy

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh glad the crazy man came through and gave you some fish.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Previously, I called b*@ls@*t on a picture of the "world's largest dog." Although I have heard of huge catfishes, and the hand placement is somewhat convincing, I once again must say: b*@ls@*t!!!

Sincerely,
The Grand Duke

PS- it would be AWESOME if it were true.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Woah....How do you reel a fish like that in? That's some catfish, I mean salmon.

That crazy man know how to catch a fish!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends.
Wow! That is a huge fish! Is it real??
Glad you enjoyed salmon!! I've never had any fish... I will talk about it with my mom!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wowzer, that be some catfish. Glad you liked the salmon The Crazy Man gaves ya.

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey, i've seen your crazy man before. that's isn't your crazy man neighbour!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Haha, Winston's comment cracked me up. I also was looking for signs of photoshop as I've never heard of a catfish this big, but it looks pretty real! WOW!

Hey, I had salmon a couple of nights ago, too. But then Mom took me for a walk and then I drank a lot of water and then I threw it all up. I was so mad I missed out on digesting that fish.

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

If he has any left over...have him send some to Pittsburgh!! We LOVE salmon.

Sherman, Penny & LOla

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow that fish is insane!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Page said...

Whoa! That's quite a fish! Is is real?

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sarah Nopp said...

That is fabulous to have The Crazy Man next door!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home