Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Rock!

Yes! My buddy Peanut awarded me the "Rockin' Guy Blogger" award, and I couldn't be happier! I always knew I rocked, but this is just an extra confirmation of that. I even get to put this awesome badge on my blog. Isn't it cool?

I'm not sure if being a "Rockin' Guy Blogger" allows me to give out a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award, but I don't really care. I'm giving one to the rockinest chick I know. My sister Gidget.

I also get to give out seven more "Rockin' Guy Blogger" awards, so I would like to award them to:
Winston
Winston #2
Pugsley & Buster
Napoleon
Ronin
Newton
Rocco
Goodboy Norman Featherstone

OK, that might be eight. Hey, just cause I Rock doesn't necessarily mean I can count. But you guys all rock and you definitely deserve it. And since Gidget is now a "Rockin' Girl Blogger", that means she gets to give out seven "Rockin' Girl Blogger" awards. So she would like to give them to:
Sela
Cricket (and an honorary one for Daisy)
Maggie
Suki Sumo
Mia
Meimei and Miko
Pugsley

Wow, I guess Gidget can count a little better than I can. Anyhowl, enjoy your awards guys and gals, you all definitely deserve them! And don't forget to put the badge on your blog and show the whole world that you ROCK! Thanks again Peanut!


Duke Out

17 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Aw, thanks Gidget! I think you definitely deserve your Rockin' Girl Blogger award and I am so excited you think I'm rockin' too! :)

Love, SukiDuki Sumo

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Manda Girl said...

Awesome!! Thanks guys :)

Kisses from Meimei and Miko

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks so much. I really think you guys rock and it feels great to know that you think I do too. I'll post my badge soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I have to go hide, tomorrow is spay day but only if they can find me!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Your welcome and you do totally rock so you so deserve the award.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Gidget and Duke,

Wowzer, you guys be pawsome!! Thanks for our rockin' awards.

xoxoPugsley, Buster, Cricket and little Daisy

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You are both so rockin'!!! Congratulations!!! And who cares about counting, right...it's all about bein' a rockstar!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooo what an honor for me DUKE! I think you both ROCK!
Thank you!!! Kisses!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Everyone's a rocking blogger now! Wooo weee! :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks guys! You guys were one our first inspirations for starting our blog so it is extra special coming from you, especially since you ARE so rocking.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Thanks Duke!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Page said...

Duke, you are so sweet to include your sister! Winston has a lot to learn from you (don't tell him I wrote that, though...) Thanks for including us!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Rock on Puggies!! We think all of the DWBs Rock!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke and Gidget!
Of course we all are rockin' girls and guys!
Congratulations!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Congrats guys! You deserve them!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

We love these awards. It reminds us how special we all are. You do rock!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

Thanks for the diet warning Gidget. I have devised a plan, though, to get Mommy to give me more food. If I bark and bark and bark at my bowl, she'll cave! Not all of the time, just some of the time. It does come with consequences, like Mommy being a little mad at me, but I can live with it. After all, I just have to cuddle up to her some, and she forgets my little transgressions!

Newton :)

P.S. If your Mom could send my Mom the Frosty Paws recipe, I'd love it. How much of each ingredient does she use (I hope it's mostly peanut butter), and how does she freeze them? They sound great!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

You rock! And so does Peanut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home