Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's All About Us

Lots of our doggie pals have been
doing this questionnaire thing that
The Dogs Of Jackman Avenue
started. Since we have always been
known as trend-followers,
we thought we would join in.

Ladies first...

1. Your age? 5
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Pink of course.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door.
5. How much do you weigh? 18 lbs.
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Divas don't chew things up.
7. Do you like other Dogs? I LOVE other doggies.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? My brother Duke.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Neither. Soft stuffy toys are the only thing I will put in my dainty little mouth. And if they happen to squeak, well, that's a major bonus.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Oh noooo!
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheeeeeese.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? They used to, but they are going to have someone else do it from now on.
13. Any formal education? Nah, I don't needs no edumacashun.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch tater.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Gidgey, The Gidgers, The Snidge, Snidgers, Muffin Top.
16. What is your best trick? I like to trick people into thinking I want them to hold me, then I run away from them. Does that count?
17. Do you like kitties? Never met one.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Purina One Healthy Weight Management, and yogurt. Oh, and I got half a Pupperoni Lean for dessert.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Why would I want to kill anything?
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Two weeks ago, for my dislocated kneecap. :(
21. Where do you sleep at night? On the big bed, with Mommy, Daddy, and Duke. Daddy & Duke snore.
22. Do you like to swim? No way Jose.
23. Can you make puppies? No Way Jose.
24. Your favorite place to visit? Doggy Haven.
25. Do you give kisses? Sure, but I do NOT receive.
26. Can you potty on command? Nope.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not to cuz. Only cuz I don't know what a cuz is!


And now it's Duke's turn.

1. Your age? 4
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 6 Months.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Black of course.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My cousin Keith.
5. How much do you weigh? 25 lbs.
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Oh, that's a tough one. I have chewed up 2 coffee tables, the carpet, and several walls. But the only thing that Mom and Dad have had replaced is a remote control that Dad had to pay $125.00 for on Ebay.
7. Do you like other Dogs? I LOVE other doggies.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? My sister Gidget.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys...or tennis balls....or squeaky toys....or tennis balls....oh hell, I don't care, just give me the damn toy, give me the toy!!!
10. Do you like to be brushed? No thank you.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese please.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? They used to, but they are going to have someone else do it from now on.
13. Any formal education? I am way too cool for school.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer Bunny.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Dukie, Dukie Nukie, Duke Nukem, Goofy Boy, The Tongue.
16. What is your best trick? Riding my Dad like a horse.
17. Do you like kitties? Never tried one, but I hear they taste like chicken.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Purina One Healthy Weight Management, and yogurt. And a Pupperoni Lean for dessert.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I hunt my brother Rocky the Bird all the time, but I have not managed to kill him yet.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? A couple months ago, for my checkup.
21. Where do you sleep at night? On the big bed, with Mom, Dad, and Gidget. Dad & Gidget snore.
22. Do you like to swim? Nope.
23. Can you make puppies? Nope.
24. Your favorite place to visit? Doggy Haven.
25. Do you give kisses? Are you kidding me? Have you seen my tongue? I give kisses from across the room!
26. Can you potty on command? Nope.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I have never cuzzed, but I am willing to learn.

So now you all know a little more about us. If anybody else wants to play, just copy and paste into your blog, then let us know you did it so we can read all about you too. Have a great weekend everydoggy!

15 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Okay so you both snore...betcha I snore louder!!!! Mommy says she can't tell if it's Daddy or me!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Hey I'm a snorer to.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Great answers!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Dahling Gidget...another Diva...who wears pink. I love it!! Thanks for playing.

What's better than talking about yourself???? Nothing I can think of. Well, maybe eating bullies, or Kongs or turkey necks, or biting Sherman. But it's still pretty fun.

Lola

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Friends.
Thanks for playing.
Gidget, yes pink is the best!
Duke, I like your answer about kisses, I just can imagine that!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Kisses from across the room...blah, ha, ha, ha!!! Classic!

What great answers! Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Your responses are so funny! Ok, so who REALLY snores, huh?

Gidget, I don't like to receive kisses, either. Mom tries to kiss me and I just move my head back, slowly, looking at her like she's crazy. But when I want to kiss, watch out! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi....You guys are too funny. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Love, Seadra and Zow

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Gidget and Duke,
We loved your answers. We glad you play. About question #27, we not know what it mean it, but we fake it. LOL. Hopes you having a great weekend.

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys ~
I love your memes....:)hehe..I'm not sure if I do snore..but even if I do, I don't care!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Duke & Gidget

My brother, Hobson snores real loud. I love squeaky toys too and chasing birds, and mice and toads and wabbits.

Love from Hammer

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Page said...

Duke and Gidget, loved your answers! Gidgey, I hear from Winston Pugworth's blog, where you commented, that you are having surgery??? Is it due to your knee??

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great answers! Nap and Maggie are still working on theirs. Why do your mommy and daddy no longer cut your toenails for you?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Page, it's not definite yet, but we are about 99% sure that Gidget will need to have surgery to correct her knee.

Pug Mommy, our Mom & Dad don't cut our nails anymore because they cut too low a couple times, and they can't stand to hear us yelp!

Duke

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

You make me laugh.

I have to get my daddy to let me ride him like a horse. I may need your help on that one, okay?

I also like to tease people, it is fun watching them try and get me over and over and over again.

Frenchie snorts
Balboa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home