Sunday, June 17, 2007

Party Time!

Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes everydoggy! It sure
feels good knowing I have so many wonderful friends!
We had lots of fun at my party. After we finally got
used to the stupid hats Mom & Dad made us wear.

This is us hating our stupid hats.

And this is us showing Dad what we thought of the stupid hats.
And here's video proof that I hate my hat. And it also shows that
I would really like to have what is on the counter....


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Dad thought he could hide my presents by
putting them on the kitchen table.

Here's a video of me showing him
that I'm no dummy.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


WoooHoooo! I got a cake just for me!!

Then I found out I had to share it with Gidget. She sure is a messy eater!

This video shows the proper way to eat birthday cake. Enjoy!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



I sure wish I could reach that stupid hat with my tongue.
For some weird reason, Gidget got a present on MY birthday. A new bed.

Mom and Dad figure that Gidget might need it if she has to have surgery.
This is her "thank you" look.

And this is me showing Mom & Dad what I think of
Gidget getting a present on MY birthday!
Well, I guess now that I'm four, I'm going to have to start acting a little differently. I'm not a teenager anymore you know. I'm mature. And I should start treating Gidget with a little more respect and dignity. I should also stop chewing on every new piece of furniture Mom & Dad bring into my house. And perhaps I might want to stop peeing on everything, including Gidget. Yep, it sure would be great if I could do all of those things. And there's a real good chance that I will. But then again, there's also a real good chance that Monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Duke out

20 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

haha monkeys will fly out your butt. Your birthday looks like it was lots of fun.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Pyrite said...

Awesome party! Boscoe and I are drooling over your cake... yummy! Our sissy cat turned 9 on Friday and she just got wet food..apparently she doesn't like cake.

Hope you have an awesome year being 4!!

Cheers,

Pyrite and Boscoe

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Ha, ha, ha...don't ever change Duke!!! That's why we all love you!!! Sure looked like you could almost reach your hat with that tongue of yours. Did your shirt say RockStar??? If it did we could be twins because I have a RockStar shirt too!!!

Tell Gidget to enjoy her new bed...it looks really comfy!!! Oh, and tell your Dad Happy Father's Day!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I love how Gidget was just standing there while you were trying to get the stupid hat off! LOL!

Man, you had a PAWSOME barkday, Duke! I wish I could have had some of that cake.

How's Gidget feeling? I'm glad she has a nice new bed, even if it was your barkday ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

well, gidget's "thank you" look is very convincing. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke.
I hope you had a great party. Even with your hated hats!
Sure you have a big tongue!
You are so smart knowing where were your presents!
Gidget's bed is nice!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Duke, we love your pictures and video. They made us feel like we were at the pawty with you!! Don't worries about that pee pee thing, I be almost 8 and I still doing it. LOL. xoxoPugsley. Cricket and Buster wants a bite of cake.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww happy barkday Duke. You look like you had a wonderful time.

tail wags
~Scrappy

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Duke....Happy belated birthday. You are too funny!! We always like reading your blog. Keep making us laugh.....

Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Gidget looks paralyzed in fear of her birthday hat. How did your parents keep those things on your heads? They don't even budge! Are there staples involved? Great presents Duke! Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Duke, we think you're perfect!! Don't ever change! Looks like you had the perfect birthday celebration. Minus the hat.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Page said...

Happy belated Birthday Duke!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pictures of you guys in your stupid hats! You look so funny! Also, Gidget I love your new bed, I think Maggie has the same one, does the pillow flip over and is floral on the other side. Maggie LIVES in that bed when we are not home. Anyway, Happy 4th Birthday Duke!!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everydoggy! You guys really are the best!

Ruby, yep, my shirt sure does say Rockstar. We could be twins!

Suki, Gidget said to tell you she's feeling OK, except for when she tries to run around. Then she limps. So she's been taking it easy lately. Also, we'll save some cake for you. Maybe it will still be good when you move to Oregon.

Norman, our Mom would never staple our hats to our heads. She used super glue.

Pug Mommy, the pillow does flip over, but it is just brown, not floral. We like brown, cuz it will camouflage our poop if we decide to go in it.

Duke

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said...

Happy belated Birthday Duke!

Looks like a good time was had by all. I think Gidget will be very comfy in her new bed.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Duke!!! Happy Belated Birthday! Great Cake... and that tongue shot, soooo impressive!

Loves,
Tofu

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I love your birthday hats. Too, too cute. Happy Belated Birthday Duke. You sure look more mature... tee hee!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

Yeah...I feel ya on the hats. My mom made me try one from Brazil. Where ever that is?

Anyhow, that cake looks awesome & Gidget that new bed looks reallly comfy! I wonder if Duke will try it out?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Duke,
Seems like an awesome barkday pawty!!!! :) Will you try to pee on Gidget's new bed?
PS : I'll like to link you up if you don't mind!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Boy, there's no foolin' you Duke! your dady has to think faster, hee hee.

That looks like one really delicious cake!!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home