Tagged Again! 7 Pawsome Facts
Our buddy Ronin tagged us to list seven pawsome facts about us. We are pretty sure that we are the last doggies left to list our seven pawsome facts, but hey, we always try to be fashionably late. So without further ado, here are our seven pawsome facts, in no particular order.
1. I absolutely hate riding in the backseat of the car. I will whine and cry the whole way until somebody lets me up front.
2. Nobody is ever allowed to kiss my face. I will give kisses, but under no circumstances do I receive kisses.
3. I have had my picture on the TV twice. Both times I was featured on the KCPQ Morning News petwalk forecast.
4. I had a cancerous bump removed from my shoulder about 15 months ago. I have been cancer-free since then.
5. I hate when we have guests over, and then they leave. I will bark and jump all over them to try and get them to stay. Especially The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door.
6. My name used to be Miss Beasley. The breeder that my Mommy & Daddy got me from was originally planning on keeping me, and she gave me that name. I think I prefer Gidget.
7. I love to tease humans. When they are sitting down, I will put my front paws on them like I want up. Then, when they reach down to pick me up, I jump back so that I am just out of reach. Then when they sit back in their chair, I do the whole thing over again.
And now Duke
1. I love to eat grass. Yum.
2. I like to pee on weeds that are growing in our yard. Especially dandelions.
3. I often fall asleep with a toy in my mouth.
4. I have a brother named Rocky. He is a bird. I would really like to eat Rocky.
5. I am a total daddy's boy. Wherever my Daddy goes, I gotta be right on his heels at all times.
6. I used to live on a Used Car Lot, right next to a busy four-lane highway. I prefer it here.
7. My Mom says I am the happiest doggy she has ever seen.
OK, so that's our seven pawsome facts. Thanks for tagging us Ronin, that was fun. Since we have no idea if anybody hasn't played yet, we choose to tag every dog in the whole world. You're it.
Duke & Gidget