Monday, June 04, 2007

Tagged Again! 7 Pawsome Facts

Our buddy Ronin tagged us to list seven pawsome facts about us. We are pretty sure that we are the last doggies left to list our seven pawsome facts, but hey, we always try to be fashionably late. So without further ado, here are our seven pawsome facts, in no particular order.

Gidget

1. I absolutely hate riding in the backseat of the car. I will whine and cry the whole way until somebody lets me up front.
2. Nobody is ever allowed to kiss my face. I will give kisses, but under no circumstances do I receive kisses.
3. I have had my picture on the TV twice. Both times I was featured on the KCPQ Morning News petwalk forecast.
4. I had a cancerous bump removed from my shoulder about 15 months ago. I have been cancer-free since then.
5. I hate when we have guests over, and then they leave. I will bark and jump all over them to try and get them to stay. Especially The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door.
6. My name used to be Miss Beasley. The breeder that my Mommy & Daddy got me from was originally planning on keeping me, and she gave me that name. I think I prefer Gidget.
7. I love to tease humans. When they are sitting down, I will put my front paws on them like I want up. Then, when they reach down to pick me up, I jump back so that I am just out of reach. Then when they sit back in their chair, I do the whole thing over again.

And now Duke

1. I love to eat grass. Yum.
2. I like to pee on weeds that are growing in our yard. Especially dandelions.
3. I often fall asleep with a toy in my mouth.
4. I have a brother named Rocky. He is a bird. I would really like to eat Rocky.
5. I am a total daddy's boy. Wherever my Daddy goes, I gotta be right on his heels at all times.
6. I used to live on a Used Car Lot, right next to a busy four-lane highway. I prefer it here.
7. My Mom says I am the happiest doggy she has ever seen.

OK, so that's our seven pawsome facts. Thanks for tagging us Ronin, that was fun. Since we have no idea if anybody hasn't played yet, we choose to tag every dog in the whole world. You're it.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

8 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Very interesting facts. So, you're a junkyard dog Duke? That's pretty cool!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Gidget is a much better name than Miss Beasley!!

I like to pee on weeds too. And eat grass.

Sherman

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Gidget...you are such a tease with your 'I want up game'! Oh I like Gidget much better too!

Duke...I like to eat grass too...and you really seem like you are the happiest doggie...I hope you stay like that forever!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Man Duke, I didn't know you came from the streets. You really are one tough puggie. How did you come to live with your parents?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends.
Thanks for sharing your facts with us. I like Gidget instead of Beasley. That tease humans game sounds fun, I have to try it!
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

I like gidget better too. Duke I would want to eat your bird brother too.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Gidget,

I like to tease humans too. It is so fun watching them get up and down, up and down. Oh, how dare they not put you up front in the car????

Duke, I'm glad your living there too, that old place sounds scarey. If you ever eat Rocky let me know what he tastes like. I see some birds around here too.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger laserone_ said...

Oh fun! And what an adorable pic! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home