Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our Friends

Gidget and I are pretty social pups. Because of that, we have lots of friends, both human and four legged. Today, I thought I'd show you a few of our human friends.

This is us with The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door. Nobody gives butt scratches like The Crazy Man.


This is us with The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door's Sister. She's not quite as crazy as her brother, but we still love her a lot!

This is me with my pal Paris. Gidget doesn't like her very much, so she's not in this picture. If I remember correctly, this picture was taken right before she sniffed my butt.


This is a picture of me and.....hey, wait a minute. How'd this picture get in here? This post was supposed to be about our friends. Grrrrr


So anyway, that should give you an idea of just how social we are. We have a lot more friends, but it's looking pretty sunny outside, and we'd much rather be romping around our backyard than sitting in here posting pictures. Oh, and also, we've got a pretty busy weekend planned, even though we won't be going to Pugapalooza. Not only is tomorrow Mothers Day, but I heard a rumor there might just be a surprise party tomorrow. Shhhhhh, don't tell Gidget.....

Duke Out

7 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Duke...
Are you going to visit Paris when she is in prision??? I hope your mom have a great Mother's Day and it's it someone's barkday coming up soon???

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Maybe that last guy can get your gal Paris a pardon from prison. She's never gonna make it out alive!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

I don't like Paris either, her face scares me.

I think the crazy guy looks kinda cool and anyone who gives good butt rubs is a cool dude.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Crazy guy and sister look cool! Duke, you totally should have peed on that last guy. I don't really know much about him, but my mom is always talking about how he's screwed everything up.

You should have peed on Paris, too. Except, she may have liked it. Ho.

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, WAIT! You WERE peeing on that last guy! LOL! Good boy, Duke :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for noticing Suki. I was starting to think that it was too hard to tell that I was peeing on him. I knew that I could count on you Suki!

Duke

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awesome pics Duke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home