Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring Break

After Last Weeks "Biggest Dog In The World" snafu, we felt it would be best if we took a few days off to collect our thoughts and get our heads together. So we decided to take a spring break. We didn't get to go anywhere though, we just hung out at home and lounged on the couch. Hmmm, come to think of it, that sounds like a pretty normal work week for us after all. Oh well, here's some pictures of what we did on our spring break.


We played with a new toy. Well, Duke did anyway.



We sniffed each others butts.


We peed on things. Well, Duke did anyway.


We ate.


And we slept. A lot.

OK, so I guess it wasn't the most exciting spring break ever. But we enjoyed it. And it was good that we were able to rest up, cause I heard a rumor we might be going on a car ride later in the week. That means either a trip to Doggy Haven, a pug meetup, or a trip to the v-e-t. Boy, I sure hope it's not the last one.
Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

11 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Ooohhh...I hope it's not the vet, too! Nice to see some new pics of you guys. I was starting to miss seeing pics of Duke peeing on stuff. Hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. Don't feel bad about getting punk'd. That picture looked pretty real, I would've believed it, too!

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

errr... i thought you two should be over the "sniffing each others butts" phase by now??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Winston said...

Oooo, is it a pug meetup? If so you need to tell us at what time so that I can get my servants, uh...I mean parents, to take me.

The Grand Duke

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ha ha! I love the picture of Duke peeing on the fence -- it looks like he is sticking his tongue out at you while he pees! Awesome.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Sounds like the perfect spring break!! Especially the peeing on stuff...my kinda way to spend the day!

Sherman

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time.

I love how Duke is peeing and sticking his tounge out! That's funny!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

Duke, you are sooo photogenic when you pee.

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great spring break to us! We hope it's a Pug Meetup...they are so much fun! Duke, you are too cute when you nap...Brownie wants to nap with you.

Porky & Brownie

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Not the vet! Not the vet! The photo with Duke peeing is so funny!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Michele said...

I'm still laughing at the picture of Duke taking his pee. Looks like we all agree that it's an award winning photo. Great one Duke

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Page said...

Priceless "tinkle" shot of Duke! I love how his tongue is STILL out, even when peeing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home