Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kong Overboard

This is a video of me trying to get some kind of frozen meat-like substance out of my Kong. Personally, I don't understand why Mommy & Daddy have to torment me like this. It would be so much easier if they just gave me the meat-like substance on a plate.



Daddy did go and retrieve my Kong for me after it fell into the garden. But then, of course, Duke ended up stealing it from me and eating all the meat-like substance. It was a lot easier for him because he has a mutant tongue. Daddy saw this and gave me my very own Jumbone. So I guess the story ended up having a happy ending after all. It sure is good being a spoiled pug!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Mmmmm...jumbone. What's with that meat-like substance, anyway? I saw it at Petco when mom took me the other day and it looked kinda weird. Meaty stuff in a tube, hmmmm...

It is nice to be a spoiled pug, isn't it? Ah, yes :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mutant Tongue!! Too funny. Well at least you got a jumbone, those things are awesome.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I'll take a Jumbone over a Kong anyday!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Where do you live? In that V world from that old show V? Meat like substance? Gross. OK, I'd eat it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home