Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Clearing Up A Rumor

I feel compelled to clear up a nasty rumor that someone (Winston) started about me. Now I'm not saying who started this nasty rumor (Winston), because that would be undignified. But it seems this nasty rumor starting Pug (Winston) has been going around telling everydoggie that I like to drink pee. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reality is that sometimes when my sister Gidget pees, I feel the need to test it with my tongue. I do not drink it, I merely dip the tip of my tongue in it to see if it has the proper PH level. Then, after I do this, my face scrunches all up and my head quivers uncontrollably. So obviously, I don't like doing this, but I feel it has to be done. I am the Alpha around here you know, and if I don't do it, who will? I can guarantee you Mom or Dad wont do it. So I see no option but to continue testing Gidget's pee myself. It is not my favorite thing in the world, but it must be done. I hope this clears things up for everydoggie.

On another note, here is another video from Saturday's meetup. I sure hope the human in this video doesn't find out that I had just stuck my tongue in Gidget's pee. hehehe

Duke Out


5 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh duke,

EWWWWWW! you make me laughing out loud too on the last paragraph. yeah, i hope they wash whatever they use to touch you too!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hahaha! Nice cover, Duke.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Glad we got that one cleared up. That Winston, he just likes to stir up the rumor mill. Maybe that new brother/uncle/cousin of his is a bad influence....

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

LOL...you sure sound convincing Duke.

All I have to say is that I hope Gidget isn't a big fan of asparagus...YUCK!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Pyrite said...

Duke,

Words fail me at this time. I mean I am all up for smelling a fresh poo but I draw the line at the tinkle. You are one rebellious poochachie! I think that is what makes you so awesome. Boscoe and I love reading about you and Gidget and your adventures on the West Coast.

Cheers,

Pyrite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home