Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Meetup Pics

We know it's been over a week since we went to the Pug meetup, but hey, better late than never.

This Brindle Pug had a pretty cool outfit.


I think this older fella was getting a little annoyed with this young pup.


Of course, I had my favorite purple shirt on.


This is me and Winston's Daddy. Why does he always try to kiss me? I know I'm pretty and all but he just isn't my type.


And this is Winston. He sure has gotten big since the last time we saw him. I wonder why he never tries to kiss me?


Unfortunately, all the pictures of Duke came out blurry (heh heh heh). What a bummer! Oh well, it's not like Mommy and Daddy don't have enough pictures of Duke already. But of course they could never have enough pictures of me!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

5 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahah! The picture with Winston's Daddy is so funny! I think Winston was furious, ha? But you are so cute, Gidget that no one could resist you!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Suki said...

I love that purple shirt, Gidget. It really makes you stand out from all the other puggies :)

That old, fat pug was so funny!
Looks like you had a good time, huh? Can't wait for my next meetup!

Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Gidget,
Nice purple shirt! Looks like you have some fun friends at the meetup. We can tell that Winston's Daddy sure likes you! We didn't know there were brindle colored pugs. Is that unusual?
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Boo said...

err gidget... are you sabotaging duke's photos??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Duke & Gidget said...

Thanks Ronin, I am pretty irresistable. And Winston didn't seem too bothered that his Daddy tried to kiss me. I think Winston doesn't like his Daddy too much because of the whole Gorby incident.

Thanks Suki, I love that purple shirt too! Yep, meetups are the bestest time ever!

Butchy & Snickers, we aren't real sure just how rare brindle pugs are, but we have only seen a couple of them ourselves. Their pretty cool looking, but of course, they are nowhere near as pretty as a fawn Pug!

Boo, are you suggesting that I had something to do with Duke's pictures all coming out blurry?? Never! hehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home