Saturday, March 24, 2007

Poopin On The Patio

The grass in the backyard is starting to get quite long. And because all it ever does around here is rain, Daddy hasn't been able to mow it yet this year. This makes the normally quite enjoyable activity of pooping, very unenjoyable for me. In fact, the grass is so long that it rubs against my belly and gets me all wet. That is like the most uncool thing ever! Since drastic times call for drastic measures, I have had to resort to pooping on the patio. Hmm, for some reason that makes me think of a ZZ Top song. That's kinda weird, since I don't even know what ZZ Top is.

Actually, poopin' on the patio isn't all that bad. I just wish I could pee on it too. I tried it once but it just rolled across the concrete and got my paws all wet. That kinda defeats the purpose. Oh well, can't win em all. Have a great weekend everybody!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

9 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I'm sorry you can't enjoy a good poop on the grass, Gidget. You tell your daddy to mow the lawn, even if it is raining! I mean, how else are you supposed to take care of business?
Oh, well, I guess you just poop on the patio, right? Ok, nevermind.

Puggy kisses!
Suki

P.S. Your grass looks very nice and green though!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Gidget, You must be channeling ZZtop. It must be some sort of super power you didn't even know you had. Maybe you can use it to fling your poop onto the grass so that when the rain stops, your people can scoop it.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey Gidget,
How about pooping on a flower bed or wood chards around a tree? Also, the forecast calls for partial sunshine tommorrow, will you guys be coming to the pug meetup at magnuson?

The Grand Duke

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, i wish i can help you on this one!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pee in the house!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You are right Gidget, a wet belly is a completely unacceptable situation while trying to do your business.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Pooping on the patio isn't too bad but you're right about peeing and how it get's to the paws. I hope the sun shines soon and the grass gets cut.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Nothing is worse than tinkle on your paws. Blech.

Dot from The Brat Pack

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Gidget, you're so cute! I poop on the patio too sometimes, but I do it out of spite. I'm not sure what a ZZ Top is either, but I know Mr. Ian designed a ZZ Top t-shirt. I guess it must have been poop-themed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home