Thursday, May 03, 2007

Upside Down Tagged

We got tagged by Ronin. The rules of this game are simple: You have to post a picture of yourself in a vertically reversed position. If you tag three other bloggers, you're done!

Well, it sounded pretty simple. But it turned out that out of the millions of pictures Mommy & Daddy have taken of me, I am actually only upside down in one of them. I guess I just don't like being vertically reversed. This picture was taken when I was just a baby.


Duke had an even harder time finding a picture of himself in a vertically reversed position. He said he had to search and search, but he finally came up with this one.


He assures me that this picture is not photoshopped in any way. I am not so sure though. That tongue looks pretty suspicious to me......

OK, so now we have to tag three more bloggers and then we're done. Woo Hoo! We love being done! We would like to tag Winston, Rocco, and Napoleon and Maggie. Get them paws in the air guys!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

7 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

That picture of Duke does look odd but hey he is vertically reversed in it.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That is so funny. Suki tagged me so I need to go find some pictures that aren't overly embarrassing!

lots of licks, ruby

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Duke and Gidget..... Those are the best upside down pictures. We especially like Duke's. He's quite talented!! I have an upside down picture on my posting today but really I just found something fun to roll in.

Love, Seadra

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Yeah,

Duke is really talented, he must have some sticky paws to hang upside down like that!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I never upside down....hmmm

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Aw, Gidget, what a cute little puppy you were! :)

Uh, Duke, are you sure you didn't mess with that pic? I mean, I know you're super cute and talented and all, but still...hmmm....

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Gidget a really, really cute puppy! Duke boy, what have you done? That pic is weird or you can fly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home