Saturday, April 28, 2007

It Was The Vet

Well, the car ride that Gidget and I were all excited about turned out to be a trip to the V-E-T. We were pretty bummed. We were really hoping for a trip to the dog park. But on the other paw, a trip to the V-E-T usually means a trip to Doggy Haven is going to follow. So at least we had something fun to look forward to. But unfortunately, now that trip is in jeopardy, thanks to my dumb sister.

She is going to be so mad when she finds out I told everydoggie this, but hey, what does she expect? I'm her little brother, so I have no choice. Gidget has roundworm. She claims she probably got it from a toilet seat, but I have my doubts. And now she is so worried what everydoggie is going to think of her. Especially Goodboy Norman Featherstone, who she has a huge crush on. And she is also worried about how this will affect her standing in The Canine Divas Group, which she was recently invited to join on Dogster.

All I'm worried about is how this is going to affect my playtime. We now won't be going to any meetups for at least a month. And as I said before, our trip to Doggy Haven is also in question. Fortunately, that isn't until the end of May, so hopefully she will be all better by then. Although I think it is going to take a lot longer to repair her ego.

Duke Out

6 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

No big deal, Gidget. You'll have to take some meds, but you'll be fine :) If those divas dis you, well, then they don't deserve to have you as a friend!

Puggy kisses
Suki
P.S. I was sad to see there weren't any pics of you, Duke. Tell your hoomans to take some soon, ok? I need some new ones to post in my crate - er, I mean, I just want to see your cute face, that's all ;)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

don't sweat it gidge - Peekaboo still claims diva status even though worms came out of her butt once!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Pyrite said...

Awwwww, we are so sorry Gidget:( We hope you feel better soon. Sending pug hugs and kisses with some Shih tzu loving thrown in.

Pyrite and Boscoe

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Hey Gidget, you'll be better soon. And you're still a Diva.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Don't worry Gidget, you will always be a diva to us, worms or no worms. It happens to the best of us (Maggie included...)

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Handyman Saint George said...

Thannk you for this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home