Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Poor Gidgey


It wasn't my fault. Really. Gidget and I were just playing like we always do, chasing each other around the house. We were having great fun, until suddenly Gidget yelped. You probably know the sound, it's the one that makes pug people cringe as soon as they hear it. So anyway, she yelped a couple times and then she limped under the kitchen table. I wanted to keep playing, but I could tell that there was something wrong with her leg.

Mom & Dad called the vet, but unfortunately they can't see her until tomorrow. She's been walking on it, and she seems to be doing OK, but then suddenly she will let out another little yelp and start limping again. Based on my vast medical knowledge, I'm thinking maybe she pulled a ligament or something. OK, I actually don't even know what a ligament is, but I heard Dad say that and it sounded pretty good to me. Anyway, I'm just hoping that whatever it is, she gets it fixed up quickly. Otherwise, I might have to resort to chasing myself around the house. And everydoggy knows it's not as much fun to play with yourself as it is to play with your sister. Uhhhm, that didn't really sound right.... Just hurry up and get well soon Gidgey!

Duke Out

11 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Oh no, poor Gidget, sometimes we doggies can play rough. I hope you feel better soon so Duke can have someone to play with.

Let us know what the vet says.

Get well wishes,
Balboa

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

duke, properly nothing serious. no need to worry about it at the moment until the vet says something else! but keep us update yer.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Duke don't beat yourself up. Gidget is a tough little cookie...I'm sure she'll be fine. Feel better Gidge!

Make sure you let us all know what the vet says tomorrow.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Get well soon, Gidget!!!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I hope the vet can figure out what's wrong, Gidget, and I hope you get better soon! :(

Duke, you're a perv...

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Page said...

Awwww, poor Gidgey....I hope she's feeling better soon! Please keep us updated!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Poor Gidget! I hope you get feeling better soon. I hate that pug yelp, you know something is wrong when you here it. Pug kisses.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I hope Gidget is OK.

Maybe she was putting on a show to get cookies (not that I've ever done that).

Sherman

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Winston said...

Poor Gidgey,
My parents and I send our get well wishes. We are sure that everything will be just fine.

The Grand Duke

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke. I hope the vet will say that there is nothing too serious. I pray that she will get better soon. For now, you have to chase yourself!
Have a nice day.
Lorenza

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Let us know what the vet says.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home