Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Birthday Pics

First off, I would like to give a great big heartfelt Thank You for all the awesome birthday wishes everydoggy left me. It sure is great to know that I have so many wonderful friends out there. I really can't thank you all enough! Pug hugs and sloppy kisses to everydoggy!

I really did have an awesome birthday this year. Mommy and Daddy even threw me a surprise party. I have to admit I kinda knew about it though. Duke is horrible at keeping secrets. I still acted surprised though. Unfortunately, none of my doggy friends could come because I am still not quite over this nasty roundworm thing. But Duke and I still had fun. Now, on to the pictures...

Duke and I got all dressed up. I was even wearing the lei that my Grandma brought back from Hawaii!


Duke tends to get a little wild at parties...


I got presents and a cake!


Duke just couldn't wait to dig in!


Don't even think about trying to steal my cake Dukie...

This is me with my new stuffies. About 7 seconds after this picture was taken they officially became Duke's property.

So as you can see, we really did have a great time. In fact, I'm pretty sure Duke is still a little hungover. But as I said, he tends to get a little too crazy at parties. I just wish we had gotten some pictures of him with the lampshade on his head. Oh well, maybe next time.
Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

12 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gidget! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

gidget, that cake looks huge! i wonder if the hooman actually allow you two to eat the whole cake??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my that looks like a good size cake for me. Duke with a lampshade would have been good.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So glad you had a great time! You look so pretty in your pink dress!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Gidget...it looks like it was a great party!!! You looked so pretty in your dress!

Too bad you didn't get that photo of Duke...LOL!

Lots of Licks...Ruby

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh..you two just too cute! And your dress is so beautiful. I wish I get to wear a dress like that. Did your mommy make the cake? Looks really good too,drool~~
You're such a gentle girl,Gidget.


luv Amber!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks Leah, I sure did!

Boo, no, we didn't get to eat the whole cake. But we sure could have if the hoomans let us!

Peanut, too bad you weren't here, you could have helped us with that cake!

Thanks Norman, that is so nice of you to say so. I think you're just dreamy....oops, did I just type that out loud??

Thanks Ruby, hopefully we can get that picture of Duke next month when he turns 4.

Amber, yep, Mommy made the cake just for me! And yes, it was sooo yummy!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

What an awesome cake!

WHoa Duke's tongue looks like its gonna grab the cake in swift move!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balba

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Gidget. Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I hope its not to late to tell you "Happy Birthday". I love your dress. You look so pretty. Its nice to know that you had a great party with your mom, dad and Duke.
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Gidget!!! What a party. Happy belated birthday.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

We are way late in our birthday greetings but Happy Birthday anyway! Gidget you look so freakin' cute in your dress. I love it!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

OMG! That outfit! I hope you had a great birthday, but OMG!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home