Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Doggy Daily News

Hi everydoggy, Duke here. I just wanted to tell you all a little more about my new favoritest toy, The Doggy Daily News.


At first, I wasn't very interested in it. But once I started playing with it, I totally loved it! In fact, I haven't put it down since. It looks like a newspaper, and it even sounds like a newspaper, but it's a toy. And it squeaks. Which is really a must have in any toy, if you ask me. And the best part about it is that the middle is hollow. And sometimes when I am playing with it, a treat magically appears inside of it! How cool is that? I just wish it was a little easier to get the treat out of it, but I am starting to figure that out. One time I shook it so hard that the treat came shooting out of it and almost hit Dad right in the head. I guess I had better be a little more careful. Cuz you know what they say, it's only funny until somebody gets hurt. Then, it's hilarious.

Duke Out

10 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...me and my Mom are just laughing away after reading your post about the Doggy Daily News. You are so funny Duke...really we're cracking up over there!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

what? a treat feeding newspaper squeaky?? how cool is that?

wet wet lciks

Boo

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I never took you for a reader Duke. I wish the paper that gets delivered here on Wednesday had a treat that comes shooting out of it. It doesn't though :(

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

If I was there, I would have laughed so hard at your daddy.
hee hee hee

I have to get me one of those toys.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh haha I can see the treat hitting your dad in the head. To bad it didn't. hahahah

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Ok, where did you get that? I have to have it.

Tucker

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hi Tucker, it was a present, so I'm not real sure where it came from. But the bag that it was in said "Target" if that means anything.

~Pug Hugs~

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I just have to find me one of those treat dispensing newspapers. It looks like so much fun.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

It is SO funny when someone gets hurt! My mom says she knows she shouldn't laugh when she sees people fall down in public, but it's too funny not to. I don't know what that has to do with your post, sorry...

Did your parents get that at Target? I totally want one! Oh, and I'm glad you're just waiting till I live closer to make your move, cuz I was starting to get depressed! ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hi Suki, yep, my parents got that toy for me at Target. Unfortunately, it didn't last as long as I had hoped, as you can see from my next post.

Pug Hugs ~ Duke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home