Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time Capsule Tagged

Hi everydoggy, Duke here. Our buddy Sherman has tagged me to list 5 things I would put in a time capsule for the benefit of future Dogs. I have to admit, this was a pretty tough one. I wouldn't want to put anything in there that I would miss, so that immediately disqualified all of my toys, and anything edible. So here is what I came up with for my time capsule.

1. A picture of my tongue. I would want the future generations of dogs to see what a real pug tongue should look like. I know it's kinda cheating to just use a picture, but hey, I would really miss my tongue.
2. Our stupid wading pool. This would show the future generations of dogs what our Mom & Dad used to torture us with. And also, I would LOVE to get rid of that damn pool.
3. Poop. Some of the poop's I leave are masterpieces, and should probably be in a museum somewhere. So that would be perfect for the time capsule.
4. The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door. This was a tough one, cause I would definitely miss him, but I figure he could benefit the future generations of dogs by showing the future generations of humans the proper butt scratching technique.
5. My sister Gidget. I don't know if she would benefit the future generations of dogs, but she could at least keep The Crazy Man company. And one less mouth to feed would mean more treats for me!

So anyway, that's what I would leave in my time capsule. Now I have to tag 3 more doggies, so I would like to tag Winston, Suki, and Newton. What would you guys leave behind for the future?

Duke Out

10 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

I can't beleive you would put the crazy man in your time capsule. You would miss him. Not so sure about Gidget though. Hahahaha

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

How did I know you were going to cram Gidget in there?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Page said...

Duke! You can't put your sister in a time capsule! Poor Gidgey...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Poop! I forgot about Poop! I create some very artistic sculptures myself.

Well at least your poop will be viewed by future generations.

Sherman

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hmmm...now I have to think. Man, I hate thinking.

Just kidding, thanks Duke! I'll post about it later today :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Clover said...

Hey Duke,

Sometimes I do have a little trouble getting all the PB out of the Kong. So here's what I will do- once I am finished, I will leave the kong out on my doorstep, so that if you happen to go by, you can clean it up for me. Then my mom will bring the Kong back in and we'll start again...

Love Clover xo

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke.
I wouldn't put the things I love the most either!
Poor Gidget! I think the other things are strange!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I think you'll miss Gidget too much! I know I would. If I had a capsule, I would put my uncle Trigger in there because he stepped on my face. I wouldn't miss him. I also wouldn't miss my stupid jail either.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Imagine when they open the time capsule and Gidget and the Crazy man come popping, out that would be FUNNY.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Duke,
I think storing POOP is a wonderful idea. Imagine what masterpoops you could store inside for our future generation!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home