Time Capsule Tagged
Hi everydoggy, Duke here. Our buddy Sherman has tagged me to list 5 things I would put in a time capsule for the benefit of future Dogs. I have to admit, this was a pretty tough one. I wouldn't want to put anything in there that I would miss, so that immediately disqualified all of my toys, and anything edible. So here is what I came up with for my time capsule.
1. A picture of my tongue. I would want the future generations of dogs to see what a real pug tongue should look like. I know it's kinda cheating to just use a picture, but hey, I would really miss my tongue.
2. Our stupid wading pool. This would show the future generations of dogs what our Mom & Dad used to torture us with. And also, I would LOVE to get rid of that damn pool.
3. Poop. Some of the poop's I leave are masterpieces, and should probably be in a museum somewhere. So that would be perfect for the time capsule.
4. The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door. This was a tough one, cause I would definitely miss him, but I figure he could benefit the future generations of dogs by showing the future generations of humans the proper butt scratching technique.
5. My sister Gidget. I don't know if she would benefit the future generations of dogs, but she could at least keep The Crazy Man company. And one less mouth to feed would mean more treats for me!
So anyway, that's what I would leave in my time capsule. Now I have to tag 3 more doggies, so I would like to tag Winston, Suki, and Newton. What would you guys leave behind for the future?