Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lazy Dogs

Hi everydoggy, Gidget here. We would like to say we are very sorry for our lack of posts recently, but we aren't very good at the whole apologizing thing. So we'll just skip that. But I can tell you that we have been very lazy lately. Especially Duke. He just mopes around muttering about how Suki dumped him. She even gave him the old "you'll always hold a special place in my heart" speech. Yep, poor old Duke has been looking pretty pathetic lately.



Here's a picture of Duke in happier times. This was taken at Winston's birthday party.



And here's Duke at his happiest. Posing with some of his toys.



Just so you know that this post isn't just all about Duke, here's a picture of me playing with our pal Emmy.



It's been pretty hot lately, so Duke likes to hang out in front of the fan. Hey Duke, why don't you try getting a little bit closer. Oh no! there goes an ear! hehehehehe



And finally, here's a picture of me being lazy. Oh how I love that new bed of mine. At least when Duke isn't stealing it from me.


So there you have it. A textbook post about basically nothing. This blogging thing isn't that hard after all.

In other news, we still haven't met our new neighbor Brody face to face yet. But we have barked at him a lot. And for those of you who asked, yes, he does live with The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door, but he actually "belongs" (and we use that word very loosely) to The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door's Sister. We're still looking forward to meeting him, but we're not sure when that is going to be. We're also not sure what the heck we're waiting for, but we think it has something to do with our Mom's paranoia. But we'll be sure to keep you posted.

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

16 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

I knew that the new dog had to be related to the crazy man, that's so awesome!!!!

I'm sorry Duke is feeling blue, lots and lots and lots of ice cream is the cure for the blues, boredom, and hot weather!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Duke...cheer up buddy. Do you want me to talk to Suki? You know she's my BFF and I could see what's going on? Just let me know and I'll do it...ok?

Stay cool, pups!!! Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Duke, cut it out! You're a Pug, I'm a Pug, who could possibly understand me better than YOU!?!?

I meant what I said about a "special place in my heart" cuz it's TRUE! There's nothing like Pug love, and there's plenty of Suki to go around...hehehe!

Puggy kisses (lots and LOTS of them)
Suki

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends.
Poor Duke! Maybe is better that you have lots of friends instead of only one love.
Is there anything we can do for you? I don't want you to be sad!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Cheer up Duke....We liked you in the happy pictures and we want to see you happy again.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger puggy said...

we love u duke
kisseesssss

luv,
almond

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, you are not the only lazy dog. i'm one of them too! we've been lacking of new post too. sigh! just too good life and ignoring friends.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

We have been lazy over here also. I am sorry to hear of Duke's broken heart.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Poor Duke. Cheer up dude. Do you wants us to send Cricket over to give you a kiss to cheer you up?

Pugsley and Buster

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

Duke,

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Mommy said some guy named Pugford Lord Tennyson said that. He sounds pretty smart, so it must be true. I hope you cheer up soon.

Newton :)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Gidget
You'd better take good care of Duke coz you don't him him to be so sad. He is too bootiful to be sad.
Love from Hammer

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Hey Gidget, you sure look comfy on your bed. Hope Duke cheers up soon. Maybe some frosty paws will do the trick..

Take care,
Amber

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Page said...

Gidget, I love your new bed! It looks so comfortable!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Poor Duke! You & Suki made a very nice couple! There are other pugs in the sea.

Sherman

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh no...I hope Duke gets over his heartbreak soon. :P I thought that pikture of Duke getting near the fan was hilarious..hehe hehe..

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Duke! Maybe he'll go for Dakota on the rebound!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home