Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged By Suki

Before we address Suki's tag, I would like to set the record straight regarding some comments my dumb sister Gidget made about me getting dumped by Suki. Sometimes I think Gidget is living in her own little fantasy land, because nothing could be further from the truth. Suki and I are just good friends. I think it's great that she has a wonderful boyfriend who showers her with gifts. I couldn't be happier for her. Personally, I'm not so much into the whole gift giving thing. I would have just kept all those toys and treats for myself anyway. And besides, I don't need no girlfriend. I am the Alpha dog, and all I need are my toys and my treats and I'll be just fine. Oh, and I also need my thermos. Duke Out
Now, on to the tag.

We've been tagged by our pal Suki, to share our favoritest things with you. So, here goes!

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
Definitely on the big bed, with a human wedged between us. Honorable mention goes to the couch, the recliner, and Gidget's new bed.

2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get treats?
Tricks? Yeah right, don't be ridiculous!

3.If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would it be and who would it be with?
Our perfect day would start very early. We would wake up Dad and make him feed us a big breakfast, followed by frosty paws for dessert. After breakfast we would nap for a couple hours to get our energy back, then we would pile into the car with Mom & Dad and head to a pug meetup. After the meetup, we would come back home and invite The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door over for a BBQ. We would grill up some meat and have a big ol' feast. After we finished eating, we might even toss the humans a few table scraps. Then after dinner, all five of us would cuddle together on the couch and watch America's Funniest Home Videos. Sorry Mom & Dad, but The Crazy Man is invited to that too. Then, we would go to bed and get some sleep so we could wake up early again tomorrow and do it all over again.

4. What is your favorite toy?
Duke: Every toy in the world is my favorite.
Gidget: Definitely my little stuffed lion. I can even make it roar!

5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Hmmmm. That is a tough one. Some of our pals have come up with some pretty deep answers to this question. We, on the other paw, are nothing if not extremely shallow, so our answer will be that we wouldn't change a thing. After all, why would you want to mess with perfection?

So there you have it! Thanks for the tag Suki, that was fun! Now we would like to tag Winston, Newton, and Napoleon & Maggie. What are your guys' favorite things?

9 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke and Gidget.
Glad to hear that you are ok Alpha Dog!
I like your way to spent a day!! Sounds yummy and interesting!!
Like you said... Tricks?? Ha-ha!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Dude, you are definatly the alpha dog!

I hear ya, life is good! hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Clover said...

Hi Duke and Gidget!
Thanks for sharing all your favourites with us. Your perfect day sounds pretty awesome!
Love Clover xo

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Duke and Gidget.....You wouldn't change a thing!! That's the good life!!

Enjoy...Love, Seadra and Zoe

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

u can put d LION in2 ur mouth....tat's something impressive!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger umekotyan said...

Wonderful place.
It doesn't change now.
It is a correct answer.

Spend a happy weekend.:)

Ume tyan that comes back
from loved ume tyan

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

What great favorites...can you really live without a girlie in your life?? You are a strong man my friend.

Bernard

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Thanks for setting us straight about the Suki situation. Loved your list of favorites.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

I know this is last minute, but could we use the pic of Gidget staring at Duke for our caption game. It's just so funny! If not I understand. Have a great night.

Balboa and mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home