Monday, April 27, 2009

Changes

Gidget: I don't get it Duke. I don't remember us going anywhere.
Duke: That's because we didn't actually go anywhere
either. We just haven't been around.....
Gidget: You're confusing me.....
Duke: Well that doesn't take much.
Gidget: Don't be mean.
Duke: Sorry about that. But I think you know what
I'm talking about.
Gidget: No. Don't say it......
Duke: Thing's are different now....
Gidget: Nooooo. Please don't say it...
Duke: Our life has......Changed.
Gidget: Why Duke? Why did you have to say it?
I don't like change!
Duke: Believe me Gidget, nodoggy likes change.....


5 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Uh oh...the plot thickens. And Duke, don't be mean!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Oh, the suspense!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke and Gidget!
Please, tell us what is going on??
The mystery is killing me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Tell us already! This is just too much to bear!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said...

I loves a cliff hanger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home