Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Underbite

Duke has quite an underbite. Normally, you can't see it because his tongue is hanging out, but here is a good picture of it. Mommy and Daddy just think it is the cutest thing. I, on the other hand, think he just looks goofy. hehehe

In other news, it was a pretty boring weekend after all the excitement last Thursday. Duke says he is very sorry for scaring Mommy and Daddy over the whole dryer sheet incident. But he also thinks they just over-reacted. Knowing Mommy and Daddy I would have to say that this is one of the few times that I agree with Duke!

Pug Hugs ~ Gidget

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Rocco said...

I love it! Duke you are such a charmer.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Winston said...

Hey guys,
I am a seahawk fan (or so my Mommy tells me), but my Daddy is a Cowboys fan. He wants me to tell ya'll that yes, they are not having a great season; but he was wondering if, off the top of your heads, you can remembber: Have the Seahawks won more or less than five super-bowls??? I don't personally know the answer, but my Daddy's smugness suggests it's less than five...a lot less than five.

The Grand Duke

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey duke,

i'm glad i found another pal with underbite. mom and dad thought they didn't take good care of me and hence my underbite. but after reading other doggie pals that it happen on them too so i can let mom and dad not to worry too much about my teeth!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your underbite adds dimension to your character. Not that you needed any help there.....lol.

How adorable!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Rocco, Thanks, I agree wholeheartedly!

Winston, OK, you win. We will quit ripping on the Cowboys. At least until we meet you in the playoffs. If the Cowboys make it that far...

Boo, yep, it is definitely nothing to worry about. In fact, I think it adds character, just like Paula says. Oh and by the way, Gidget still has a crush on you.

Paula & Willow&Belle's mom, thanks for the compliments. I resemble those remarks!

Duke

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

You got our vote Buster. Good luck buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home