Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Couch

Gidget: Hey Duke. Are you awake?
Duke: z z z z z z z z z z z
Gidget: Hey Duke! Wake up!
Duke: OK, OK, I'm awake already. What's so important
that you gotta wake me from my nap time?
I'm only on my 18th hour today you know!
Gidget: Sorry about that. But I was wondering.....
Duke: Here we go again.....
Gidget: Hey be nice. I was wondering if our couch
was ever coming back. Do you think it will come back
someday Duke?
Duke: I don't know Gidget. If it does great. If it
doesn't, just be thankful we have these little
doggy beds to sleep in.
Gidget: These little doggy beds suck.
I miss the couch.
Duke: Just shut up and go to sleep Gidget.

Gidget: Hey Duke, I forgot to tell you, If anybody asks
about my knee, you can tell them it is all better now.
The Doc said I don't need surgery after all, and I
can run around like a puppy again!
Duke: That's great Gidget. I'll be sure and do that.
Gidget: And.......I REALLY miss the couch Duke.....
Duke: Goodnight Gidget............

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Gidget...that is great about your knee!!! W00t! OK, I need more info to figure out this story.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Did the couch 'splode or what???Good news about the knee, BTW!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That is adorable!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Another chapter!
But sure is nice to know Gidget does not need a surgery!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home