Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Changes


Gidget: I don't know Duke. I don't think things have
changed all that much.
Duke: Oh c'mon Gidget. You're kidding yourself. Things
are way different around here. Especially since...
....."The Incident".
Gidget: You said we wouldn't talk about that anymore.
Duke: Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot.......
Gidget: Don't even bring it up anymore please.
Duke: OK, OK, I'm sorry. But besides that, think
about how different things are around here.
Gidget: I try not to.......
Duke: Remember the couch we used to spend all
of our time napping on?
Gidget: I love that couch......
Duke: Well you may have noticed it isn't here anymore.
And what about the giant TV that we used to bark at.
Gidget: Oh yeah. Good times.....
Duke: Yeah, well those good times are over cuz
that TV is gone!
Gidget: I think I saw it at "The Crazy Man Who
Lives Next Door's house.
Duke: And what about "The Gate"?
Gidget: Oh, I HATE "The Gate". It keeps us locked
in the family room when new people are here!
Duke: Yeah well, you don't have to hate it anymore.
It's gone now too.
Gidget: Hooray! That's a good change!
Duke: Is it Gidget? Is there such a thing as a
"Good Change"?.......

6 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh my...are you pups moving??? Gidget...how is your knee???

Lots of licks, Ruby

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke and Gidget!
I have a question... how many chapters does your story have??
The info you gave us today is interesting but I am clueless!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said...

I'm scared. I don't want anything bads to happen!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Doooods, what else is different besides the furniture?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

C'mon. Tell us already!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Pug Names said...

The suspense is killing me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home